Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gabby turns 1!

Happy Birthday Gabby Mae!

Well, the big day has now come and gone. My sweet little Gabby Mae has officially turned one year old. By gosh she is growing up so quickly!

So, rewind back to a time when we didn't have a dog. I was always said, "My dog will not wear clothes, " - Wrong. Gabby has sweaters, jackets, t-shirts, Halloween costumes, and Christmas dresses. I am sure there is also probably a time when I said that I would never throw my dog a party. Which as of Monday evening is also wrong as well.

Monday evening a small group of her family - mom, dad, Aunt Laloon, Drew, and I gathered to celebrate the very first birthday of Gabby Mae. We had dinner, cake (both human and dog), and lots and lots of presents! Gabby's official birthday was on Tuesday, but due to us leaving to go out of town we had to celebrate the night before.

Boy, Oh boy she is a lucky little dog! She really enjoyed her birthday party I do believe because she was exhausted after everyone left. No mater what anyone says, she is just like a child to us. She goes everywhere with us, we miss her terribly when she doesn't, and we buy her things just as she was a child. So what would make you think twice about me throwing her a birthday party?

Here are a few photos from her birthday!

Enjoying her cake from Bluegrass Barkery!



Turning 1 year old!



New Princess bed from us!



My two loves have birthdays this week!



Birthday napkins!



Here's to many more wonderful birthdays and dog years! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. She certainly is cute, and she definitely has the personality to go with it. Jon and I have had a lot of fun making our list. I don't know if we'll publish it for everyone to see, but we are going to post the 101 in 1001 list in our house.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete